Friday, November 21, 2014

Why i love kpop?

An Nyoung Ha Se Yo!!!



Many peoples ask "Why you love kpop?"
Here is some things why we love kpop:

In real life I have this bunch of fake friends, in my kpop life I have this trusted senpais and fansites to hold on. Life is good.


Kpop makes me happy :)


Cus of KPOP isn't my LIFE boring anymore.


KPOP CHANGED MY BORING LIFE

Kpop is drug,what makes me happy

My Bias is amazaing and BETTER than americans!

You said You don't understand language why you listen to music,,when you dont understand?
I learn korean and why peoples makes English lyrics videos?

                                           And KPOP MEMES and Kpop vines 



Kpop is so amazing :3


Just look this guy :3
I love him :3
He's so PERFECT <3




This pic :3 Omo i'm so dead <3

And you ask why we love kpop?


Don't ask anymore :)


See yaa! :3




No comments:

Post a Comment