Sunday, November 23, 2014

Kpop makes me happy

AN NYOUNG HA SE YO!!! :)


Kpop is everything.Kpop is thing what makes me happy when i want cry.
Kpop changed my life i don't know how but now im not same person.
Now i'm happier and i'm happy cus who i am now :)
Some persons think i'm weird cus i love kpop.My non-kpop firiends just 
look their american boys and talk wow he's so cute he's so amazing.
whatever i don't care!!!

And kpop vined and memes :)
Sometimes i just laught in my room like an idiot xD
I'm not korean but it dosen't mean i can't love Korea and Asia
My one dream is live in Korea and i know i do that.
I go to Korea and marry with Korean guy and they scream to my 
family and friends:I TOLD YOU!!!!!


Here is some memes,what make me happy :)








                                  Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/karukula
                                  Follow me in Twitter:https://twitter.com/SweetTeddyGirl


                                                          See yaa!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment